
Introducing Holl's new kitten his name is Sterling-Silver Lint Clawson. This is a rather large name for a rather small cat. Holl's grandma W. was instramental in finding this little ball of fluff. She heard that Holl was looking for a kitten and she started to look around. Holl was losing hope that she would get a cat soon, she thought that she would have to wait for two or three more weeks before any cats were available. I don't think Ster has touched the ground since he arrived. The cat will be a celler dweller the same as Sulu was as per DW.
DW and the boys went for a hike up graveyard canyon today and Linc got some nice pictures some of which you see here. Yes DW is 6 months along but she had to get out and go for a hike.

They found some

Sago-lilly flowers as well as a deer and some rather steep climbing.

5 comments:
Welcome, Sterling-silver Lint Clawson. We are a family that loves cats (well, at least to find cats easier and less annoying than dogs.)I realize that saying I love cats appears more than a little-bit hypocritical. I do have a soft spot for them as long as they mind their business, (something a cat does better than a dog.)
I am in awe of a mother of four who hikes when she is 6 months pregnant, but you know I am not likely to hike at any stage of pregnancy, or life for that matter.
I saw him yasterday. I remember when Bucky was that young and that(if not more)cute. What's his nickname? Lint? Silver? Ster? Buckys full name is Sir Buckbeak Gordon Bowling The 1st.
Purdy kitty. Welcome to the clan. Hope you and the family survive.
Given a choice to have a cat or a dog I will always opt for a cat. ALthough it has been nice to have our dog, Buddy, he is a great doorbell. Since all of our kids are grown and out of the house when our cat and dog dies I will not get another pet. Congratulations Hol on your new cat! I think he? looks cute!
What an unusual color for a cat. I think the name sterling suits him well.
Post a Comment