Saturday, December 15, 2007

L3g0's and B-ball

Here is another example of the boys and their thinking. These are "walkers" that G-man and Sparky came up with. If you look closely you can see what they are made of.
P.S. We haven't gotten our family pictures yet but then again I haven't gone to the post office yet today. Also I haven't written anything about Linc's trip to the "fire canyon" tournament at "Rio Verde" because he isn't home yet and S-I-L BL hasn't called with an update. (Brooker had a nephew and a brother-in-law playing on the same JV team) They don't announce the scores for JV on the radio so I'm in the dark about what has happened.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What awesome, creative builders G-man and Sparky are. I'm glad they find pleasure in being so creative.

My husband calls me Noogie...? said...

My kids love the pictures. Did you get your family photos yet? I told Kerry as soon as he saw it to slap the new address on and send it priority. I think we got and sent them Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

I confess I can't tell what the walkers are made of except Lego's, but then I am a little lacking in the engineering gene.