Sunday, June 8, 2008

six famous last words

I heard somewhere of a challenge/game that goes "if you had to sum up your life in six words what would they be." I thought of that for some time and came up with this for myself. "He did the best he could!" True or not that is what I would like for an epitaph.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty good one. I couldn't lay claim to it myself, because I don't do the best I can, I just do the best I feel like. Maybe that is the best I can. Who knows?! Mine would be "I thought I had more time"

Pi-day Dave said...

I think mine might read "He played the cards dealt him" I don't know. Sounds good

Anonymous said...

Mine would be: "I tried to overcome my disability"

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.