
'Leenie is into trying new foods and new things. Just today she tried goldfish. Not the Pepperidge Farms goldfish but one of our own goldfish. G-man decided to clean the fish tank today. He had the fish in a small bowl on the floor. Wife put chairs between 'Leenie and the fish but this was not a deterrent just more of a challenge. Wife took a moment to get something from another room and when she returned she found that 'Leenie had negotiated the chair obstacle and had managed to catch a fish from the bowl. I don't think she has any Japanese ancestors (she does have first cousins once removed that are half Japanese) but apparently she does enjoy sushi. Wife managed to get the fish out of 'Leenie's mouth but alas... the fish didn't survive the encounter. A brief burial at sea was held for the unfortunate Pisces.

If you are counting that's one down and six more fish to go.
6 comments:
YUM! That is a hilarious story. I'm glad she didn't choke to death on said fish!
Do they still have gold fish eating contests? How funny. Telling someone or building a barrier around something is tantamount to throwing down the gauntlet, we have to try to get around the said barrier. We have to try.
Thank you for sharing the story. It must have been a rather wiggly, slippery experience! I think the crackers would have been a better choice!
Great story! She'll live with it for the rest of her life. Would she like to try a taste of the large ungainly fish we have in our tqnk? He would make a good meal.
That is hilarious, keep her away from frat boyz!!
I laughed! She found some choice mouth ticklers when I tended her one day last week: a quarter hidden in a narrow crack, which I removed from her mouth; then a thumbnail sized rock, which I removed from her mouth. She is sooo curious! I have a Beta fish named Quatro she might like to have tickle her mouth! Just your m-i-law speaking.
Post a Comment