I'm a former cattleman from Wyoming
I hear he's been sick. I hope all is well by now. When is party?
Tuesday 6:00 PM
It's a bit of a Sparky/Linc sort of thing.
We'll I hope he had a great b-day. I'm pretty Logan's got the flu now. Going to the Dr. when they open.
Happy 17th Birthday! Where has the time gone? Gee whiz!
I missed the party. I was sleeping downstairs in the family room to make friends with Gigi and Gordon thought it was at 7:00. I'll stop by and bring presents later.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I hear he's been sick. I hope all is well by now. When is party?
Tuesday 6:00 PM
It's a bit of a Sparky/Linc sort of thing.
We'll I hope he had a great b-day. I'm pretty Logan's got the flu now. Going to the Dr. when they open.
Happy 17th Birthday! Where has the time gone? Gee whiz!
I missed the party. I was sleeping downstairs in the family room to make friends with Gigi and Gordon thought it was at 7:00. I'll stop by and bring presents later.
Post a Comment