G-man turned a dozen last week and yesterday I ordained him a deacon. We also got a new bishopric for the two ward. T. Hastings is the new bishop and his two counselors are K. Ealy and D. Kennington. The old one had been in for five and a half years. That takes our young men's president, Sunday school president, and second counselor in the elders quorum. Also this takes two of our best home teachers and makes them High priests. I personally think the H.P.'s are jealous of the Elders H.T. percentage. They also took one of our best H.T.ers and made him a H.P. at our last stake conference. That makes three of our "strong" HT's gone!Monday, March 1, 2010
G-man the dirty dozen
G-man turned a dozen last week and yesterday I ordained him a deacon. We also got a new bishopric for the two ward. T. Hastings is the new bishop and his two counselors are K. Ealy and D. Kennington. The old one had been in for five and a half years. That takes our young men's president, Sunday school president, and second counselor in the elders quorum. Also this takes two of our best home teachers and makes them High priests. I personally think the H.P.'s are jealous of the Elders H.T. percentage. They also took one of our best H.T.ers and made him a H.P. at our last stake conference. That makes three of our "strong" HT's gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What are you going to do now? I know the feeling! I finally get a Home Teacher and what happens? He becomes our new Stake President!
Congrats to G-man! It's always a good/news/bad/news to get a new bishopric. Hope you get some new good HT's that move in.
Way to go G-Man. That is how it is in our ward too.
Way to go G-man! Keep up the good work!
Congratulations to G-man for his becoming a Deacon! It's amazing the changes that come within the leadership of our wards, when we are still thinking all is going just fine!
Wandering Grandma in oil-rich Texas
Post a Comment