Who or what is jindal? You can hope, but with the perfect political storm happening now we may not ever have a free or fair election again. I have the depression to dispair!
Sis, a Jindal is The post-Katrina govener of Louisanna. He is of Indian (India) haratige (parents) and has really turned the state around. Karen I know you don't like confrontation but I would be interested in hearing what your problem with Sarah is. Maybe you would change my mind (doubt it though).
He is the Governor of Louisiana. He is of Indian decent "Eastern Indian" from the country of India. He is an up and coming conservative. The button looks right to me.
What is wrong with Romney? Many in politics feel he would have been a better choice than a 'pit-bull' with lipstick. She is a breath of fresh air in the Republican Party, but what are her policies? What does she bring to national politics that we need? (Besides firing ex-brother in-laws, upsetting librarians, and canning 'pork-projects' that have already lost their funding) After BHO (Barak Hussein Obama) and the left-wing tax, hug a tree, tax, hug a terrorist, tax, hate America, tax liberals we are going to need someone to straighten out the economy and nation, not someone to go on a grand shopping spree with big contributers money to replace her hundreds of $ dresses with thousands of $ dresses and have a hard time getting past the first 1 or 2 questions on 'Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?' Just because someone can bite doesn't mean they have others best interest at heart, before I give my backing I want to now what the 'true' policies are of that person, do they support my morals and standards, and do they have a good plan to lead this country on the right course or is it just a bunch of 'Washington Retoric' that they say to get elected then we find out what they really want and support.
6 comments:
Who or what is jindal? You can hope, but with the perfect political storm happening now we may not ever have a free or fair election again. I have the depression to dispair!
We'll just have to agree not to talk about politics at christmas. She is the reason I did not vote for McCain!
I meant thanksgiving :-)
Sis, a Jindal is The post-Katrina govener of Louisanna. He is of Indian (India) haratige (parents) and has really turned the state around. Karen I know you don't like confrontation but I would be interested in hearing what your problem with Sarah is. Maybe you would change my mind (doubt it though).
He is the Governor of Louisiana. He is of Indian decent "Eastern Indian" from the country of India. He is an up and coming conservative. The button looks right to me.
What is wrong with Romney? Many in politics feel he would have been a better choice than a 'pit-bull' with lipstick. She is a breath of fresh air in the Republican Party, but what are her policies? What does she bring to national politics that we need? (Besides firing ex-brother in-laws, upsetting librarians, and canning 'pork-projects' that have already lost their funding) After BHO (Barak Hussein Obama) and the left-wing tax, hug a tree, tax, hug a terrorist, tax, hate America, tax liberals we are going to need someone to straighten out the economy and nation, not someone to go on a grand shopping spree with big contributers money to replace her hundreds of $ dresses with thousands of $ dresses and have a hard time getting past the first 1 or 2 questions on 'Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?' Just because someone can bite doesn't mean they have others best interest at heart, before I give my backing I want to now what the 'true' policies are of that person, do they support my morals and standards, and do they have a good plan to lead this country on the right course or is it just a bunch of 'Washington Retoric' that they say to get elected then we find out what they really want and support.
Spuddering out West
Post a Comment