Monday, February 22, 2010

trip 2 Flori-dah

Stuff from the beach
A room with a view

The Atlantic (behind the hot babe)



Jacksonville sights



ibid




ibid ibid


Wife went to Flori-dah last week on business, at least that's what she told me. She was able to do a bit of sight seeing and got to the beach and picked up a few souvenirs.

4 comments:

sister marbles said...

What! And you didn't take me! I am sure that she had a great time. Probably missed the family.

wyo sis said...

Well, she saw all that and still came home! She must love you guys!

Magdogg said...

Looks like a fun trip! I want to go to Florida some day. I am glad you got to get away for a little bit.

Magdogg said...

Looks like a fun trip! I want to go there some day. I am glad you got to get away.